CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

FRUSTRATION!


i'm at the point in my life where i don't even care if i'm 'skinny'...i just want to be healthy for my family. i've given up on finding the 'old me' and i just want to live longer and be there for my children as long as possible.


so, i go get a gym membership. now i feel better...i can go whenever i want and really feel like i'm accomplishing what i want, ya know? the only problem is...i go all the time now and i'm watching my diet a little more and OMG i've GAINED MORE WEIGHT!!!! i realize that it's supposedly from building muscle but how frustrating is that!? i seriously stepped on the scale this morning thinking...ok i'll be rewarded from going to the gym almost every day for the last couple of weeks...and much to my dismay i was UP 2 lbs!! UGH!


so...that's my dilema. i could NOT go to the gym and possibly gain more weight from NOT going...or i can keep going and gain more weight still. what the HELL!?!?!?


can you tell i'm very frustrated today?? lol


amanda:)

3 comments:

Senart Family said...

I feel you. That sucks.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes weight loss is SO frustrating. Been there. What eventually worked for me was a measuring tape. The scale is far too depressing. Heck I'm skinny and I still get depressed when I stand on the stupid thing !

gone said...

Hey...just found your site. I like it. Weight, yes that seems to be the latest topic in the blogging world. I am going through the same thing. I rejoined a gym and I am gaining weight. I decided to not get on the scales and just weight it out. I am in the "do my clothes fit looser mode". Maybe that will keep my spirits up. I just need to stay off the scale.