CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

All About Me!!





so, here i am...i'm new to the blog world. i'm not really completely sure where to start...but hey you've got to start somewhere, right?? lol anyways, i'm going to be selfish and make this first blog post 'all about me'!! so, here goes!

my name is amanda. i'm 27 years old (YIKES!), and i'm mother to tristan who will be 8 in september, and jordyn who just turned 4. i'm married to frank going on 5 years...he is 31 years old and works as a sheriffs deputy at the jail here in town. the 3 of them are really my life. they're what my world revolves around pretty much. i wouldn't have it any other way. i'm a stay at home mommy and LOVE it!! it's really the best thing i could've ever asked for! i love that i've been able to be a part of every little thing in my childrens lives since i've been enabled to be a sahm.

a few little things about me are that i love music, art, writing, the beach, photography, and most anything creative really. i'm working right now on starting my own hairbow boutique. i've met some really awesome people who are helping me along and teaching me the ways of the business. i'm ready for whatever comes my way! i have 2 cats, and we're currently looking to adopt a dog.

anyways, that's about it i think. i really think i'm gonna like this blog thing!! thanks for looking!!

amanda:)

2 comments:

Jess NBP said...

awesomeness. the pink on that pick in the header though is hard to read.

Brittany said...

Saw ya on MBC, welcome to the blog world, you have a great start, plus, your kids a adorable!