CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

MISS ME!? CHECK THIS OUT!!


INTRODUCING *PURELY GIRLIE BOWTIQUE*

i know you (whoever 'you' are...you faithful blogreader, you!! lol) probably have been missing me greatly, right??? well, here's where i've been!! as most of you know i've been working my behind off for a while now trying to get my bow business in order. i've been faithfully making bows and letting all my dear friends know what was soon to come. well, with the help of some lovely chickies (christina, kayla, michelle, kristin, and others who have helped me more than they know!) i decided that the best way to get out there at this moment is just to blog my bows!! on my site you'll find full color images and click to enlarge pics (for those of you who are oldies like me and can't see lol) and pricing on all of my items!! it IS still under construction...so don't be expecting ALOT right now. lol but, it'll get the job done for now! anyways...PLEASE go check it out...here's the link:












thank you for looking!!




amanda:)

4 comments:

Jess NBP said...

That is a beautiful BOW!! I would buy it just for me. LOL

Christina said...

I can't wait until I get the bows you've made for Anyssa! I love them and I know that you'll be a success!!!

~*amanda*~ said...

aww thanks chickies!! :D

amanda:)

Beyond The Bomb said...

I'm excited to get my bows too!!! The girls will love them I know it.